Do you or someone you know with COPD have trouble swallowing?
Difficulty swallowing symptoms may include:
- Coughing when eating or drinking
- Sensation of food getting stuck in your throat
- Difficulty clearing food from your mouth when eating
- Symptoms above may occur with chronic respiratory infection or pneumonia
Currently enrolling participants in a 10-week study investigating the effects of respiratory muscle strength training in COPD
- Participants must be able to attend 5 visits in LASR at Texas Christian University.
- Participants receive devices and up to $60 in gift cards
For more information, contact:
Teresa Drulia, Ph.D.
Laboratory of Applied Swallowing Research
TCU Communication Sciences and Disorders Dept.